Daughter of Queen Telandia Edasseril, Princess of the Elvish Kingdom of Kyonin
|Aliases:||Princess of Kyonin; Daughter of Telandria; Fiance to Bors|
|Class:||Wizard (Enchantress) 6|
Female Elf Wizard 6
NG Medium humanoid (elf)
Init + 1; Senses low-light vision; Perception + 6
AC: 11 Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 10 (+ 1 Dex)
HP: 26 (6d6)
Fort: + 2, Ref: + 3, Will: + 6; (+ 2 vs. enchantments)
Immune magic sleep
Speed: 30 ft.
Melee: MW Rapier + 3 (1d6-1/18-20)
Ranged: + 1 Longbow + 5 (1d8/×3)
Wizard Spells Prepared: (CL 6th; concentration + 9):
3rd—heroism [S], suggestion (DC 18), tongues
2nd—daze monster [S] (DC 17), detect thoughts (DC 15), invisibility, scorching ray
1st—burning hands (DC 14), charm person (DC 16), sleep [S] (DC 16), sleep (DC 16), sleep (DC 16)
0 (at will)—arcane mark, light, prestidigitation (DC 13), spark (DC 13)
STR: 8, DEX: 12, CON: 10, INT: 17, WIS: 12, CHA: 16
BAB: + 3; CMB + 2; CMD 13
Feats: Brew Potion, Craft Wand, Greater Spell Focus (enchantment), Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (enchantment)
Traits: Classically Schooled & Magic is Life
Skills: Appraise + 8, Bluff + 6, Diplomacy + 15, Intimidate + 6, Knowledge (arcana) + 12, Knowledge (geography) + 8, Knowledge (history) + 9, Knowledge (nobility) + 10, Perception + 6, Sense Motive + 9, Spellcraft + 13 (+ 15 to determine the properties of a magic item)
Racial Modifiers: + 2 Perception
Languages: Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan
SQ: arcane bonds (arcane bond [familiar]), dazing touch, elven magic, opposition schools (divination, necromancy), specialized schools (enchantment), weapon familiarity
Combat Gear: Wand of Comprehend Languages (50 charges), Wand of Endure Elements (50 charges), Wand of Identify (50 charges), Wand of Mage Armor (50 charges), Wand of Protection from Evil (50 charges), Wand of Shield (50 charges), Wand of True Strike (50 charges), Wand of Vanish (50 charges); Other Gear + 1 Longbow, arrows (20), MW Rapier, Efficient Quiver
- Dazing Touch (6/day) (Sp): Touch attack dazes foe for 1 rd, if HD equals wizard level.
- Deliver Touch Spells Through Familiar (Su): Your familiar can deliver touch spells for you.
Divination:You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Divination school.
- Elven Immunities – Sleep: You are immune to magic sleep effects.
- Elven Magic: + 2 to Spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
- Empathic Link with Familiar (Su): You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
- Enchantment: The enchanter uses magic to control and manipulate the minds of his victims.
- Familiar Bonus (Thrush): + 3 bonus on Diplomacy; You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm’s reach.
- Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment): + 1 to the Save DC of spells from one school.
- Low-Light Vision: See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
- Magic is Life: While under the effects of a spell, gain + 2 to save vs. death effects, and automatically stabilize bleeding.
Necromancy: You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
- Share Spells with Familiar: Can cast spells with a target of “You” on the familiar with a range of touch.
- Speak With Familiar (Ex): You can communicate verbally with your familiar.
- Spell Focus (Enchantment): Spells from one school of magic have + 1 to their save DC.
Originally sent as a political envoy to New Hope to establish relations with the most well-established new nation in the River Kingdoms, as well as to secure the northern borders of the Elven Kingdom of Kyonin, Princess Aerith Edasseril met with Baron Erdrick “Bors” Borsamille at the behest of her mother, Queen Telandia Edasseril.
Aerith requested that Bors guide his nation to securing the entirety of the River Kingdoms. The River Kingdoms is plagued by several unworthy upstarts who would dare to call themselves rulers, or even more outrageous, gods among mortals. Unfortunately for the people who are living under these self-proclaimed gods, they live under a constant state of oppression. Now that Bors has been made aware of the plight of these poor people, he has made it a personal goal to rid the River Kingdoms of these illegitimate rulers one at a time.
Aerith, like her mother, is a highly skilled and well-trained mage. With her familiar (a Thrush ) always at her side, Aeirith is also very handy as she can conjure up potions and write magical scrolls.
Perhaps what Aeirth did not expect when first meeting Bors to discuss political matters and to cement good relations between their two nations, was that a very strong attraction would develop between the two.
After Princess Aerith returned to her homeland on Kyonin, she and Bors maintained correspondence with one another. At first these letters were mere formalities, having mostly to do with things of political interest. But eventually these letters become more personal, and soon enough, a very strong love blossomed between the Elven princess and Human knight.
Aerith and Bors are now engaged and have plans for a wedding upon the passing of the first year since New Hope had been founded. It is going to be a BIG wedding, and everyone in New Hope is invited to celebrate the union of Bors and Aerith, as well as the union of the nations of Kyonin and New Hope.
The wedding promises to be the grandest of all.