New Hope – Our capital city.
- Buildings – Our current completed structures.
- Standing Army – Our current military units and where they are posted.
- Military Officer (Lieutenant) – 4th level fighters. 1 per 100 military unit. 3-4 junior officers (Fighter 2) report to each Lieutenant.
- Typical Foot Soldier – 3rd level warriors with extensive training under Bors.
- Guard Officer – 4th level fighters. Officers of the Watch; typically have Patrol Sergeants (Warrior3/Fighter 1) overseeing each watch section on duty.
- Typical City Watchman – 3rd level warriors who maintain a vigilant watch at Borston (50), Olegton (20), and Tatzlford (20).
(Breakdown of Bors’ Followers as per the Leadership Feat)
The River Kingdoms – A land in turmoil. Self-proclaimed rulers and kings abound aplenty, seizing opportunities at their leisure and whim.
Notable Cities, Towns, Villages, Etc.
Restov – One of the two largest cities in Rostland, Southern Brevoy.
Kyonin – The homeland of the Elven race, directly south of New Hope.
- Iadara – Capital city of Kyonin, and where Bors’ fiance, Princess Aerith Eldasseril, hails.
Stag Lord’s Fortress – The fortress of the defeated Stag Lord. We now occupy it and intend to use it as the central strong point of our base of operations.
Oleg’s Trading Post – Trading hub and well-fortified trading post.
Temple of the Elk – Shrine to Erastil, god of hunters and farmers. It is still under disarray.
Houses & Organizations of Brevoy
House Surtova – Current ruling house of Brevoy.
Deities and Pantheon
Abadar – God of merchants, judges, lawyers, and aritocrats.
Erastil – God of hunters, farmers, and tradesmen.
Gorum – God of soldiers, mercenaries, brigands, bloodthirsty savages; half-orcs, barbarians.
Iomedae – Goddess of paladins, knights, and warriors.
Lamashtu ( Outlawed ) – Goddess of gnolls, medusas, harpies, goblins, minotaurs, hidden human cults, the insane, bugbears, derros, lamiaa, morlocks, and ogres.
Pharasma – Goddess of midwives, pregnant women, and morticians.
Defeated Creatures & Foes
Old Tuskgutter (Slain) – Abnormally large boar that we killed for a bounty placed by Vekkel.
Olytop Brinklebuss (Slain) – Giant Mushroom encountered during errand for Swamp Witch